Monday, August 14, 2006

Blogging in Honey Baked Ham about Katie and Chris

So there has been a lot going on today which I will discuss later. I needed a break so now that I have a super laptop I can get away from the office and go work somewhere else. That is what I have been doing.

Last week, we shot Katie and Chris' engagements in downtown Atlanta. It was a lot of fun, but Katie was a little nervous. It was the first time I had ever met Chris so I was a little nervous, too! Their wedding is right around the corner on September 30 and we are really looking forward to it!


As we are getting started

Hanging out in an unnamed coffee shop!

Playing by a fountain, what you can't see is all the crap that was floating in it.

At the Ritz-Carlton downtown, avoiding the freakin heat! Can't wait for the wedding, you guys!

No comments: