Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mandy and Jon, July 28

Man am I behind! This was one of those weddings where it was impossible to take a bad shot. Mandy was gorgeous and they just played off each other so well I had a lot of trouble narrowing down the images from this one to show on the blog. I used one already for the homepage which I hate to say it is time for it to be replaced. I believe that we should try and show fresh images as much as we can so everyone can watch us grow!

Mandy is reading a message that Jon wrote her and listening to a song that he picked out. You can't plan moments like that.
After the ceremony on our way to the reception. Hi-5's!!
This is the wonderful Primrose Cottage at dusk.
I love it when everyone is having a great time.
Look at this lucky guy! Man, I wish that was me...
Caught this one as she was trying to see if she could see Jon.

Look at the places you can find if you just open your eyes. Try as hard as you can to think nowhere near the box!
AWESOME!!
Out in front of Primrose...
This was during the reception with like a hundred people watching them.

No comments: