Friday, October 19, 2007

Carrie and Heath, August 4th

Again, just too many to pick from. I think this was the wedding where I hurt my knee and had to spend all day Wednesday at the Doctor this week. It wasn't anything but a pulled something or other but it has lasted for a long time! This was our 2nd wedding from the Sears. We shot the illustrious Carson's wedding in '05 and Carrie was definitely not a let-down. I wish they had more daughters in that family. I love going to a wedding and being treated like family. Roy, well there are no words for Roy! Mama Lisa, I love you like the illegitimate child that you never wanted!

Thought this was cute.
The ceremony took place at Gin Creek in Moultrie, GA.
Here comes the carriage, I so dig the motion blur.
Lacey, another one of our bride's did the catering. She owns Carter's Catering, check them out, they are awesome.
How cool is this?
Carrie and her Dad, Roy
SEXY
Love the tattoo on her foot.
This was not as easy as it looked. I hate that we never got them on the jetskis.

No comments: