Monday, October 22, 2007

Kristi and Jeff, August 11

2 blogs in one day, how can it get better than this? Well, I'd try for 3 but I don't think time is on my side. We shot Jeff's sister, Allison's wedding back in ...uhm, well. Anyway, we had a real good time with Jeff and Kristi but honestly, I don't know how you couldn't, they are just a lot of fun.

Do you know that the girls took the fans away from the boys and they were sweating in this room?
The church, this was about the only outside pic we took that day. It was like super hot!
Waiting patiently
Lori, ladies and gentlemen! Congratulations to her, she will be getting married in May of next year!

In the hallway of the church
I lied, you know there is a point when you open the door that cold air rushes out and it is wonderful, well that is the spot that we took this outside image.

No comments: