Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Anna and Mark's Engagement session

I going to try and make this quick since I need to get to bed. Long day tomorrow. I got to shoot Anna and Mark in Fitzgerald and we had to dodge rain most of the time. The thing that I loved about this session was that they were into everything I suggested even if it meant almost getting shot! Oh well, nothing says romance like a little gunfire!


Check out this wicked junkyard


Then we went playing around town.
I think that where this store was used to be in her family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything is fair game...........I like these!

Anonymous said...

I hope my mom has pudding when I get home.....

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I am soo excited! I can't wait to see all the pix!! YOU are awesome!! --anna :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! You really captured their personalities. I especially like the first one and the last 2!
Can't wait to see the entire shoot.
Sue

Anonymous said...

hey u....wonderful pics of my baby girl and future son...thanks a million!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TIL THE WEDDING :-)