Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Tuesday "Craig" update!

Ok so here's the story. This was our second wedding in Tennessee in 2 weeks! I found out that Craig is an avid blog reader. Every Tuesday his computer reminds him to check his sisters' blog and ours! This was a lot of fun. We were pretty darn tired being that we had shot a wedding the day before, but this was so laid back and relaxed it was really nice.

I really enjoyed working with Ginny and Craig. I hate that we never were able to work it out ahead of time to get together but I hope that will change in the future. I hope they enjoyed working with us as much as we enjoyed them.



Ginny and her Dad walking down the aisle. I love black and white images!


The reluctant flower girl.Mom laughing with her firends.

Ginny playing around with me and the camera

Ginny and Craig together

Cheesin' for the camera. Hmm, can't believe I actually said cheesin'.

A quick moment before the reception.

No comments: