Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sarah and Paul, what can I say...

...geez, what can I say. I had a great time that day and what a couple to photograph! Sarah and Paul got married at Primrose Cottage in Roswell, GA. I absolutely love this place, there are so many opportunities to create beautiful photographs. Sometimes the obvious ones and also the not-so-obvious ones. Haha! You will be seeing these two again. You see, Sarah and Paul met because of their love of horses and when they move back to Atlanta from New York they are going to do some more pictures with horses!!! I can't wait, I'm so freakin' excited.

Anyway, without any more further ado, here is a sneak peek of Sarah and Paul...


Sarah at the salon!

Here we go...

I still love cheese!!

Check out this Ceremony venue! It was beautiful with the evening light coming in.

Another overall shot of the ceremony.

Here they come, what a couple!

The sisters dancing to a song about sisters!

Leaving the party

A quick shot of Sarah rigt before the ceremony.

This one I really like. With all the gorgeous places there are at Primrose Cottage, I picked this stairway. But oh man, what a shot!!!

What a hottie!

Sarah and Paul in a tub!

Guys, I had a blast photographing the 2 of you. I can't wait to get started on the other set of images that we are going to do. Hope you had a great time on your honeymoon!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I like the "red" tub!
Tiger, you're an awesome, little guy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Amanda. Say, get me some cat nip when Javon sends you for his Diet Dr. Pepper next time.

Amanda said...

Glad you have kept up with 2nd wife standards Tiger. Why didn't you come out and play while I was working?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it seems like the 'blind leading the blind' around the house. Some say 'when the cat's away, the mice play...' Truthfully, it's 'when the minions are away, Tiger plays!' You should see how easily I could kick Javon's butt at Axis & Allies. On a positive note, if he doesn't cut the grass, it may not be too long until I have some mice to play with. Keep up the wifely duties, Amanda. So sad to only 'see' you on Sundays lately.