Friday, September 08, 2006

Maureen and Kyle

We met up with Maureen at Kyle's townehouse that morning or afternoon. Sad, isn't it that I can't remember. It was a long day, but it was a lot of fun! From the townehouse, we left and went to Cathedral of Christ the King, which is a gorgeous church in Buckhead!

This was Maureen and her Dad walking down the aisle.


I always want to be accepted. I wanted a shot with all the gorgeous girls. Sadly, my giant head covered up Maureen. Then we went from the church to The Villa Christina. This was a beautiful place to play around at. So here you go, Maureen and Kyle playing around.




Maureen in all her glory.


Very cool, very laid back! I am still not sure what he was doing here.

...together again!


First dance.


Of course, Maureen playing the air guitar! She's so cool!!

No comments: