Sunday, June 25, 2006

Heidi and Clint

6/17/06-Heidi and Clint got married at a beautiful wedding in Sparks, GA. One of our last in South Georgia for a while. I know that they are patiently waiting for me to get done with their pictures, I hope this teaser will suffice for now. :)

Clint and his Dad in a quiet moment right before the ceremony. I was floored when I found out that Clint had been working on the farm that very morning. That boy won't stop for anything! You gotta admire that work ethic.

Here's Heidi! Peeking in on that moment.

Showing off her stylin' shoes!!
One of the dangers in having a second shooter is ending up on camera yourself. Kristen took this one while I was trying to save Clint from Heidi's vicious veil.
We loved this cute take off of Farmer in the Dell. At least I think that is what that song is called.

No comments: