Thursday, June 22, 2006

Donuts in the Lenox parking lot...(Random thought)

This was so bizarre. Tonight, I was waiting on Farnaz in the Lenox Mall parking lot. I was there to drop off her proof album and flood her with compliments. By the way, Farnaz, I loved your brand new BMW!

Anyway, I wanted to make sure Farnaz knew which car was mine, so I was doing donuts(driving around in tight circles) in the parking lot so she would see me. Security man drove by me, nothing. BUT!, when I stopped and Farnaz and I were talking, he came up to us then and told us we couldn't be there. Hmm...why was I not suspicious when I was driving around and around in circles, but when I stopped, then I must have been up to something.

Shahab, we miss you and we hope you feel better. Looking forward to dinner on Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After all these years, still no respect for public places. I guess that's just you. tres bon!