Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kelli and Drew

In the spirit of catching up, here is Kelli and Drew's session. My friend Jonathan came out to help on this one and keep me company on the long ride to Moultrie. Kelli's dad owns Gin Creek, a fantasti location for a wedding if you want something non-urban and rustic. It is an awesome place to shoot and Kelli and Drew were a ton of fun, I can't wait for their wedding in June!!


A shot of me laying down on the job!
But here's what I got!!
A quick change of outfits and more fun.


Jonathan gets distracted alot by the pretty flowers. :-)
This is one of my favorites from the session!!

1 comment:

Clarus Photography said...

It was pretty!!! I was going to make it black and white but make the flower color! Hey.. all of the pros are doing that these days!! hehehe... I had fun shooting with you that day...thanks for letting me tag along!