Thursday, February 26, 2009

At Last...

Here's a shot of Mr. Man sitting at Daddy's desk. Gee, who is that on the wall?

Ok, so for a year, as I'm sure most of you know, I've been fighting Apple on this computer they sent me. It crashed on me in June last year and put us behind by about 3 months, well it crashed again last month and Apple can't get it right. We had an Apple Care tech come out and spend 2 days with us and still couldn't fix it. Long story short, they have finally agreed to replace the thing. Thank God, I'll be able to work again at my desk!!!

Here is a shot of it during it's operation


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Javon...he is so, so cute...talk to you soon-Jen:)

Anonymous said...

that is one big picture of me lol

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked you didn't put a more-than-life-size of Dawn behind your desk. Must be that you now have two obsessions instead of one.

Anonymous said...

a muse must be visible

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big Javon! Those Bumbo's are awesome aren't they? :D

Anonymous said...

Javon, next time call on us for Apple help! Brad is sad that you didn't come into his store. Can't wait to see you guys on the 11th.

C&B

Javon said...

Yeah, I thought about it, but I decided against it. I didn't want Brad to think I was an idiot if it turned out to be nothing!! :-)