Thursday, May 29, 2008

We have the best clients!!

We realy do. Connie and Brad were signing the contract for their wedding next year and they actually brought me a gift!! They share my love for the Polaroid camera, especially the older ones. We had talked about it before and they gave me one. This is so awesome, thanks you guys!! I love the look of old polaroid pictures and I think it's terrible that they are fading out. Polaroid has announced that it will stop making instant film. However, Fuji makes it as well and hopefully they will be able to come into the American market now that Polaroid is on the way out. That way, I can still play around with beauties like this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Javon, we consider you part of the family now!

C&B

Anonymous said...

Any time you want to discuss the physics behind Polaroid, gimme a call.

Then again, if you'd like even more anguish, make some time for a little game o' A & A.

Anonymous said...

What a great gift! I love it! :D