Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's all about attitude, Nichole and Andrew, March 29

I know it's been a while since I showed a wedding from this year, actually I've only shown one and it was a slideshow. So here we go...

Nichole at the hair dresser
Andrew, I love this shot!
You're a tiger!
A brief prayer before the ceremony
Nichole and her Dad
Peachtree Christian is gorgeous, I love shooting weddings here
Of course it only rains on Saturdays
Not posed, I swear
Love this one, really shows off the weather
Reception was at Rhodes Hall, so cool.
Love the monkey
Leaving in the Georgia Tech Ramblin Wreck!!
The Monkey






More pictures to follow including New Jersey, New York and France!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are awesome! They turned out so well - especially for such crappy weather that day!