Saturday, March 29, 2008

Leigh and Travis at the Galleria

I wanted to share some more images that I shot this evening with a great couple! I can't wait till May 31st to shoot their wedding. I felt so bad, because I had to delay them for a bit while I fought rush hour but I love what we came up with.

They were very easy to work with.
I loved her eyes, I mean he had nice ones too, but hers, wow.
I said throw her up in the air. You know it's amazing what people will do when you tell them to do it with a camera in your hand.

AWESOME!


Leigh wanted to play in the grass a bit
I really like this one.

Again, have a camera in your hand and tell somebody to do something ...
Is that the Men's bathroom? Yes, it is! I almost didn't think we were going to get this one, we couldn't get all the guys out at the same time.
Thanks again you guys. I know we were only supposed to do a few, but I appreciate the time that you gave me! I shot like over 500 images!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures Javon! The couple is gorgeous as well :D