Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pattyann and Eric!

Running behind again! On Saturday the 24th we were in Augusta, GA to shoot Pattyann's wedding to Eric! Thank goodness we weren't there now with the Masters going on. I really enjoyed this one. It was nice getting to see people that I have not seen in a while and also to be a part of one of those pillar days in Pattyann's life!

THE OLD GANG
Top left to right: Pattyann, Mullis, Melissa and Pierce
Bottom left to right: Elizabeth and Kristen, who was supposed to be taking pictures at the rehearsal. Imagine my surprise as I was going through them after coming in from Hotlanta that night!

This really was a grab shot, I swear!
Love this one right before Dad gave her away.
Cool dang cake. That's all I can say, cool dang cake!!
First dance and I'm in the right spot.
"Haircut, I don't need no stinkin' haircut!"
This reminds me of The Barenaked Ladies most recent video "The sound of your voice"
"...Well at least you packed underwear"
Mr. Nintendo Wii himself
This is so cool



I love my job, I can't say it enough!

No comments: