Saturday, January 20, 2007

GET BACK IN THE OFFICE!!!

After working for over 7 hours, most of it by herself, Amanda tried to escape. We were working late tonight trying to get ready for our 2nd attempt at a bridal show this year and she was making DVD's all day. This picture was taken around 11:30 P.M.. "There's no sleeping in photography!!!!" We did let her go home after this but I tried to drag her back in the office. Nander is going to kill me for posting this but I couldn't resist. This would have been a good segment for our reality show! Haha.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You shoulda seen the view from down here!
Btw, she's not you guys, but she did her best to take care of me while you froze your butt off in San Antone sans jacket.

Anonymous said...

Awhhh!!!! poor sugarbear.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tiger, you're my favorite!!! You guys.......owe me! I feel abused!

Anonymous said...

Abused? After all that I've done for you? Nander, seriously...your wages are cut in half!

Anonymous said...

Whatever, I'm the best, and totally irreplaceable!

Anonymous said...

The best? At burning DVDs?

Ancient Chinese vases, memories of a first kiss, my favorite cat nip, and heirloom jewelry are irreplaceable. But you, Nander? Uh huh.