Thursday, January 25, 2007

After getting back into the swing of things here at the office, I have been able to get close to getting caught up. Now I can start to post sessions and weddings again! Let me introduce Courtney and Dave. These guys fit us so well, not just because of what they want from their wedding but in personality as well. I hope they get to read this, because I am uber excited to get to their wedding in October!! Thanks for being such a freaking blast to shoot, I can't wait to do it again.

Courtney and Dave getting serenaded
I love getting other people involved as well



Very interesting
The whole family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yuo doon't have to publish this, but your pagagraph on Coutryen and Dvadid is TYPO CITY. Javon, stop bitiing your nails and type for God's sake. Don't be an idiot you moron!

Hi Dawn. I sure like the way the light shines on your pretty brown hair.
Anonymous