Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend off #2

Well this weekend was another one off for us. Unfortunately, Dawn got stuck opening Honey Baked Ham and as fate would have it, someone called in sick to work and we were stuck there all day. ON OUR DAY OFF!!! We were supposed to be playing games and hanging out at the Pumpkin Patch with our best friends John and Heather. We have been best friends with John ever since we were kids. We met up with them at the Pumpkin Patch where I played with my new camera by taking pictures of their beautiful twin girls Erin and Megan.
By the way, on Friday we all played Scrabble and I won!! Huge surprise since I played with three people that are considerably smarter than I am. Here are the pics of the girls!

Here's Erin


And Megan


Not identical twins...but gorgeous just the same.





4 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are awesome, I wish I looked that great when I was little.

Anonymous said...

Those are some great shots. Beautiful girls if I do say so myself ;)

Thanks Javon!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Great job!

Anonymous said...

mmm. pumpkins...