Thursday, October 05, 2006

Melissa and Josh's Kickass wedding!

Melissa has been patiently waiting for me to post this. I know b/c she e-mailed me about it. So here it is! Dawn and I had been sick with the flu, in fact, I was getting over it as Dawn was suffering the worst of it the day of the wedding. We hated it, because we had been looking forward to it for so long. We had a great time, well Kristen and I did(Dawn was too sick).

Gotta tell you, I love these two and I hope they let me photograph them some more.

This was as Melissa and Josh were leaving the ceremony in a carriage pulled by horses. The horses in the fence were very interested!

Poor Melissa, you just have to trust me sometimes.

Melissa striking a pose by the bar!


The man in black!


Playing in the grass.


Right before the ceremony.


Melissa and Josh together right after sunset.

Hmm...sexy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So THAT's why I wasn't getting much attention last week. Luckily, everyone's favorite cat didn't come down with what you humans called the flu.

With all the fantastic freebies Javon puts online, I know customers must be salivating to see the finished products. Who'd think such a weird guy has this God-given gift for capturing the moment?

Javon said...

Too bad I am only putting on a front for people. :-)

Anonymous said...

Better to put on a front than show the rear, I always say.