Saturday, January 03, 2009

Javon Longieliere Photography places 6th in WPJA international contest!!

I know it has been quite a while since we have posted anything and I'm sorry. We have been very busy lately, there is a lot to get you updated about. This is one of them. We got an e-mail the other day letting us know that our picture of Sam in front of the Chateau Challain won 6th place internationally. We were very excited and very proud. So far this is the highest I've placed in this very prestigious organization.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart that picture...congrats!-Jen:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are looking forward to you shooting our wedding...only 3 months away!

Connie & Brad

Javon said...

I'm looking forward to it too! I can't wait to see you guys again. By the way, Brad, I love my new MAC!

Anonymous said...

You mean the MAC that crashes on you and moves your work to a crawl for weeks?