Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bon Jovi!!

After Saturdays wedding in Albany, Dawn took me down to Tampa to see Bon Jovi play at the St. Pete Times Forum! This was one of my Christmas presents this year. I had a blast, I wish I could say the same thing about Dawn. She is just not a fan of great music. We had perfect seats. I was able to get these awesome overall shots of the concert.




I promise that I will start posting wedding images soon, I don't think I've posted a single wedding this whole year from this year. That is so bad for me, I will get to all of them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the stage?

Anonymous said...

I don't think Dawn is the one with lack of appreciation for good music.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't drive to Remerton to see Bon Jovi.

Anonymous said...

Dawn must not have been able to come up with any decent presents for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Did he come out in a wheelchair?

Anonymous said...

You liked it? What, were you stoned?

Anonymous said...

Tell me again...what does Bon Jovi sing?

Anonymous said...

Was he on American Idol last season?

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed it. By the way...after you get those weddings blogged, how 'bout some strawberries?

Clarus Photography said...

Did you have big hair back in the day?