Monday, November 06, 2006

After shooting Ginsey Paulk and Blaine Boyer's engagement session, I am so excited to get to shoot the wedding in a few weeks. They are so expressive and so in love. Yo can just see it in their eyes, it really touched me that day. I can only imagine the way that they are going to be on their wedding day, it should be a blast. We didn't have a lot of time together that day but I was glad that they were able to work me in! I can't wait, Nov. 25th, here I come!!





This is one of my favs that day. Ginsey is so gorgeous. Blaine's nice too or so the ladies tell me.
Goofin' off for the camera
Ginsey and Blaine with their kids




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, they still do weddings! Imagine a job where it was your privilege to capture one of the highest moments in anyone's life...and get paid for it! They tell me there's way more to it than that, so I guess it just has its perqs, like most jobs.

Javon said...

Tiger, tiger, tiger don't you realize that we wouldn't leave you at home by yourself for days at a time if this could be even considered in the same category with most jobs!