Thursday, July 06, 2006

So I opened up this e-mail and ....

... like wow. I have been meaning to post ever since I shot Kristen and Tim's wedding. I had such a blast, I didn't want it to end. Amanda came with us to this one and she was such a huge help. She didn't break anything or attack any groomsmen, not like that other time. :-) This was an e-mail from Kristen's Mom and Dad. It is interesting to note that this is the second time I have been told that someone acted me out during a game. I feel like a rock star, of course people act out Pee-Wee Herman, too, and I am not sure I want to be in that category.



AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

Brunch or lunch at The Swan Coach House. Very Cool!

The Three Stooges!!! I love these guys. The one on the right is Donna, Kristen's Mom! I think she loves me.

Julie Graybill of Formal Faces did the make-up. She was so sweet, she even put up with all my stupid jokes. Their company is all on-site, so you don't have to go to them, they will come to you, which is great on the wedding day.

A real tender moment between Kristen and her Dad.

More tender moments from John, Kristen's Dad. Yes, that is his real nose! He was trying to loosen up Kristen. This is before she sees it...

...she's seen it...


...and after.

The boys and girls...


Didn't want to leave out the columns, Donna...

Now for your viewing pleasure(sorry, saw Chicago in NYC and it must be sticking with me), Kristen and Tim!

Reception was at The Buckhead Club. Great views of the city! Although at this point it was dark and stormy.
One more, then I have to go get ready for the Bahamas.
Thanks again for a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Javon is easily remembered, often imitated, and sometimes misunderstood. There are people that love him, and then there's the rest of the world. Just make sure you give him good references, especially if there's a wedding in South Georgia.

Anonymous said...

Javon,

I am really enjoying following your blog. My sister started one recently too. They are so cool and fun. Maybe someday Ginny and I will follow suit, but for now we can't even keep up with our wedding website.

Can't wait to meet you and have you and Dawn be part of our wedding and the festivities surrounding it. I'm so happy that Ginny found you, and you two clicked so well.

--- Craig