Saturday, April 29, 2006

Farnaz and Shahab!!!!

I finally finished this one. Not only was it one of our longest with a time of about 13 1/2 hours but it also had the most images we have ever shot at a wedding! We shot their wedding on the 7th of April and we were so tired that we slept through the tornados that came through Roswell that night! We actually woke up the next morning thinking that it must have gone right over us. We are such idiots.










Farnaz is so gorgeous and she doesn't even know it!!



















This was before the limo driver got us all lost in rush hour traffic!!

If you guys would like to see more of Farnaz's wedding, go to our proofing section and click on their names and the password is 040706! I'd post every image on here if I could.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her pictures! They really are goregous!

Anonymous said...

Sure. Rush hour. I suppose if you were driving a forest green Jeep, you would have been fine.

Javon said...

Yeah, I would have been, b'c the spammer was incapable of getting into a wreck with me behind the wheel!

Anonymous said...

...just like you're incapable of getting sick...they'll never catch you...Dawn likes the attention...Mom and Dad won't be home yet...you've got it in the bag...